Keeping up on the latest leadership trends is imperative to the development of your teams, and one way to do that is by joining us for a motivational event featuring a dynamic speaker to make your impossible dreams possible.
Express Employment Professionals is proud to host “ExpressTalks: Face Uncertainty by Making the Impossible Possible,” a nationwide virtual event featuring thought keynote speaker, author, and mental fitness advocate Ben Nemtin.
Register now at ExpressPros.com/ExpressTalks.
About Ben Nemtin
Before becoming a number one New York Times best-selling author, playing basketball at the White House, and having drinks with Prince Harry, Ben suffered from crippling depression. After committing to a series of positive life changes, Ben had a shift in perspective and opened himself up to endless possibilities.
Ben weaves the remarkable story of how The Buried Life grew from 100 impossible dreams into a global movement and connects his lessons to the fabric of our daily lives. He gives the following key takeaways for participants:
- 5 steps to accomplish seemingly impossible goals
- 8 practices that increase well-being during times of stress, anxiety, and burnout
- Recognize that all aspects of your life impact your work performance
- Proof that small acts of service can create a large-scale impact on your organization and community
- Identify the number one thing that holds you back from accomplishing your goals
You don’t want to miss this world-class motivational event.