Express Employment Professionals is excited to announce a new series called ExpressTalks. Created to host subject-matter employment experts, ExpressTalks will be live streamed to provide employment-related topics in just 30 minutes.
We know your time is valuable—and so is keeping up on the latest employment regulations and leadership trends. That’s why ExpressTalks is designed with the business leader in mind, offering relevant employment topics delivered quickly.
During 2019, ExpressTalks will host a new topic each quarter. These diverse topics can relate to any industry and are relevant issues that you face every day.
- First Quarter – Thursday, March 21
- Top Mistakes Managers Make with Hiring, Retaining, and Terminating
- Featuring Russ Lissuzzo, Express’ VP of Legal and Assistant General Counsel
- Second Quarter – Thursday, May 2
- Cultural Diversity and Inclusion
- Featuring Patty Smith, Express’ Managing Director of Human Resources
- Third Quarter – Thursday, Aug. 15 (subject to change)
- Modernizing Workplace Policies
- Featuring Anne Woods, Express Franchise Owner, Corvina, CA
- Fourth Quarter – Thursday, Nov. 14 (subject to change)
- Leadership Topic – TBD
The first quarter live stream event is scheduled for Thursday, March 21, at 10:30 a.m. (CDT). For more details and to register, visit ExpressPros.com/ExpressTalks.
No comments yet.